Page Previews

Saturday, March 5, 2011

March Theme: RaNdOm

March has swiftly arrived and has left February in the snow. Thankfully during this unintentional break from the blog, and photography in general, I have been able to buy a "new" 40D camera and a new nifty fifty lens. Oddly enough it has been rather difficult for me to get back in the swing of taking a picture a day. Possibly because it is a different model therefore essentially a new camera for me to get to know, or because I really haven't been inspired by anything. I suppose that is the point of the project though; to try and find a unique way to look at life when it becomes mundane.
Anyways, because I'm still getting to know the camera a little bit, I decided to just make March a Random month rather than having a set theme. I hope you enjoy.

March 4

Last night while I was trying to watch a movie and work on some things online I saw the reflection and thought it would be an interesting photo. I thought it added a different kind of depth to the picture.


March 3

The joy of taxes....

March 2

Sunrise picture in a quiet neighborhood. This is one of the great things about walking to work. It forces you to slow down and take in your surroundings rather than speeding by them in a car. Unfortunately at times I take too much in and then am late for work....


March 1

On my way home from work I always walk past this old brick school.  If only the education system was as beautiful as the exterior of this building.Oh GRPS....


No comments: