Page Previews

Monday, February 21, 2011

Feb 21.

So it has been a sad few weeks. Unfortunately a few weeks ago my camera broke.  A piece of my heart sank and only now have I replaced it back to where it belongs. I bought a "new" camera which has been fun to get to know.  It is a new challenge in many ways, but an exciting one. The sad news is I wasn't able to take any photos while I was figuring out a replacement, but the good news is hopefully the ones to come will be better in many ways! :)

I'll re-start my project hopefully soon.  Once my arrives fifty nifty arrives, I can get to work on my food photography.

2 comments:

Aaronth said...

Oh noes! What happened? What 'new' camera did you get?

Laura said...

I dropped it....I wasn't even doing anything extreme...so,I got the 40d off of Craigslist. The actuation was pretty low so I think I got a pretty good deal.