Page Previews

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 22

Lunch at Wolfgang's in East town with Sylvie, Mark, Aaron, and Heather, followed by a rather interesting experience at the antique shop across the way.  A beautiful snowy afternoon though. 


Day 21


Day 20

This is where the magic happens.  Okay, maybe not magic, but this is where I spend the majority of my life during the week.



 Day 19

Currently we have an installation in WMCAT that was done by Mark Ramsey.  Stretched out it reaches a mile in length.  

Day 18

  I know it's supposed to be black and white this month, but I love the red of these berries amongst the whiteness of winter.

Day 17

On my walk to work in the morning. I'm hoping to take some better pictures of this later, but my hands were going numb so I had to move on....


Day 16

It's my addictive personality coming out. I love blackjack! Oh Korea, what did you do to me...

Day 15

Time seems to be melting away.  Slow down please.


No comments: