Page Previews

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Oct 10 Day 286

Sunday Night Pizza leftovers


Day 285

So today I ran a 10k with my friend Kristen downtown G.R. Beautiful morning for a good run. Here's a pic I took on my ride back.



Oct 8 Day 284

So I was sifting through pictures that I wanted to use for today's entry and realized I had my "Dear John" photo. I then looked up what a "Dear John letter" actually means. It's used to tell your boyfriend that you want to break up with him. A "Dear Jane letter" is when the guy wants to break up with the girl. Ah the joys of learning new things every day.


And then my simple T.G.I.F.




Day 283

Grand Rapids Autumn stroll and soup challenge. Roommate and friend with their soup entry. Absolutely delicious!



Oct 6 Day 282

Morning Fog



Day 281

Oh Lucy... are you looking for the red laser pen?



Oct 4 Day 280

Taking life one stitch at a time...




October 3 Day 279

Checking out ArtPrize with the nephews. They keep popping up in random places! :)



Day 278

Trillium Haven Fall Festival.


Day 277

Heather's Happy Feet.



Sep 30 Day 276

Just keep swimming....

No comments: