Page Previews

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 240

Description: View as an outsider.



August 26, 2010 Day 239

Location: Dining room table.

Description: Starting to study for the GRE's....here we go!




Day 238

Location: Home in Woodland

Description: My road. Yup. I love the country!



Day 237

Location: Conference Grounds

Description: Grandparents and grandchildren on their way to see the sunset hand in hand...



August 23 Day 236

Location: Conference Grounds

Description: Taking a relaxing nap on the beach. Hat, towel, pacifier, and comfy position....



Day 235

Location: Conference Grounds in Grand Haven.

Description: Cousins, sisters, friends




Day 234

Checkering on a gun stock my dad was working on. Impressive I have to say.






Aug 20 Day 233

I know. I need to run virus scans more often... What a long and tedious night...




Aug 19 Day 232

Kate's last stop before the Airport to Nica...

No comments: