Page Previews

Sunday, May 8, 2011



May 6

A night at the carnival.  I loved seeing the sheer innocent joy on the face of these children.

The night shot.


Insert caption:



May 5

Cinco de Mayo! Happy Birthday Kate!





May 4

Enough said.


May 3

A Tuesday night of soreness. Good to be climbing though....



May 2
This photo was taken while I was on a stroll in the neighborhood.  If these boards could talk.

I am amazed as to how many memories have been lost somewhere in time over the past 27 years of my life.  It saddens me at times, yet they are all still a part of me and helped shape me into the person I currently am.

May 1

To me life is like writing a song.  I can choose Major or minor, decide when/if I want to change keys, insert motifs and sequences, etc...But yet so much of it is about timing.  You can't force chords and melodies into a place they don't belong.  There needs to be a flow, not rushed.

We may not know what the final piece will sound like, but we are the ones writing it... I wonder what all of our songs sound like thus far?


No comments: