Page Previews

Sunday, April 17, 2011


April 13

Signs of Spring!!!!!!!!!!!


April 12

Where H is from.... :)


April 11

Shapes...


April 10

Forgot....boo...


April 9

Happy Belated Birthday Teresa!!! Brunch with friends (i.e. waffles and ice cream... :)



April 8

On the tour of the NMU campus.



April 7

WMCAT took a group of 31 students up to Northern Michigan University in Marquette, MI for an overnight trip.  There were a couple bumps along the way but overall it was a great experience and great exposure for both the staff and students.






April 6

Rough day for the trailer....



Littering. Not cool people...but it can make for some interesting photos.




April 5

My current home....a place filled with friends and family.


April 4

Our lives....too many places to go, things to do...we should stop and enjoy the sun....




April 3

Sunday ice storm...

April 2

My friend Georgia and I decided to take advantage of the rather gloomy day and head out on a photo walk downtown Grand Rapids.  There are a lot of abandoned buildings/factories which are always a blast to take photos of.


We also "discovered" the antique hotspot downtown.  I'm not usually one that goes to antique shops to buy something but if I have my camera the shops transform into a place I could spend hours in. If antiques could talk...






April 1

So I realize that my monthly theme idea isn't working as well as I had hoped.  There is no excuse.  2011 is going by too fast already and I can't seem to keep up with it.  There are too many things I want to work on and photography seems to be the area that is receiving the short end of the stick.  Thankfully though I have been able to show a couple of my travel photos at WMCAT along with other faculty.   

No comments: