Page Previews

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Oct 29 Day 305

Aaron + Heather + Farmers Market = Great combination. Way to go and get up at 3 a.m. every Saturday!! You guys are amazing!!!


Day 304

A night with the girls. Great Food. Great Company. Great Carvings!

(Not so great pumpkin picture...my bad....)






Oct 27 Day 303

Even though there was a Tornado Warning today, the pumpkin stood firm.




Day 302

One of Teresa's many delectable cooking experiments.



Day 301

So one my girlfriends invited me to be a part of a blog where 5 friends from around the world stay in touch at least once a week by posting a picture related to the weekly theme. I only personally know 3 out of the 5 people involved in this blog and was under the assumption they were all female. So for my first post, this was going to be my picture until one of my dear friends informed me that one of people involved was a guy. Anyways, I thought I'd still get some use out of the picture for my personal blog :)





Day 300!

Spending some time with the family.... One of my nieces, Rachel. A beautiful little lady I have to say :)




Oct 22- Oct 23 Day 298/299

So Teresa and I ventured up to Traverse City for the weekend for some cycling and hanging out with some of my family. On the way up I took a few pictures but unfortunately they didn't turn out as good as what I was hoping. But on the 23rd when we cycled for the day (15 miles of it being in the rain) there were numerous shots that I liked. So I decided to use 2 pictures from the 23rd to compensate for the lack of good pics on the 22nd. Enjoy!

Before the rain...


After the rain...Still smiling though! :)






Oct 21 Day 297

Onions...


Oct 20 Day 296

Enjoying a little Cheese, Bread, Cider, and Lego Chess with Fred. Unfortunately I was enamored with the little pieces therefore losing the game....(or I'm just not that great at chess....).




Oct 19 Day 295

Our lives are full of holes, but that is what shapes us and makes us beautiful.


Day 294

Hopefully the roommates aren't too mad that I'm posting this, but I love the candid looks.... :) You guys are great!! (Aaron too who isn't in this photo....)




Day 293

Studying for the GRE's with a cup of light.


No comments: