Page Previews

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 68

Enda enjoying his "breakfast in bed" restaurant. Chai tea, biscuits, and eggs. can't go wrong there. (90 rupees-$2)



Day 67
Hmmm...interesting....If you can't read the sign it says "This beach is cleaned with love by children of Arambol. Please do not leave any liter. Thank you."



Day 66
More random huts along the palolem beach. Bringing back the neon. oh no.

Day 65
This isn't the most artistic picture but it gives you an idea of the beaches in Goa. It's vastness and random huts lining the beach...This used to be the hot spot for the hippies back in the day....


Day 64
Enda and I decided to have a beach side dinner....absolutely gorgeous food for the small price of 70 rupees ($1.50). The lime soda takes some getting used to, but it only costs10 rupees...($.08) This is my kind of traveling :) They tend to serve a lot of Chinese, Italian, and Indian food in these restaurants.

Day 63
On March 1st the people of India celebrated Holi Festival, a celebration and welcoming of Spring. It involves a lot of color to say the least. These people were a little late on the celebration when I arrived to Palolem beach, but it was fun to see seeing that I arrived on March 2...a day late.

Day 62

I have to say I would have liked to edit this picture more before posting, but it's one that shows some of the colors in India which I love. This was taken in a market place in Panjim in the province of Goa.


Day 61

This was taken at the Delhi airport. Where temperature starts rising and the prices start lowering.

Day 60
Last supper. Mmmm...side dishes....


Day 59
My farewell picture to my apartment. Hopefully it's new owner will treat it well.



Day 58
So technically this picture was taken on day 59 at 12/45 a.m. I was on my way home from meeting a friend and realized I hadn't taken one for today...my bad. Anwyays, I know it's crooked, but it's a bus stop that holds some memories...ahh..the green number 3 you will also be missed.



Day 57

So I've been a slacker on updating, and seeing that I don't have my computer anymore I've been unable to post edit the pics how I would ideally like to....oh well. Beggars can't be choosers.

This pic was taken on the way up to my old apartment.

No comments: