Page Previews

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 52

Another great day of soccer! How I'll miss playing at the World Cup. Good times. Good People. Good exercise. Good bruises. Can't get much better than that.



Day 51

It's always nice to do some jump roping on the roof. No excuse not too. Can't get much closer and it requires only a rope....

Day 50

Some friends and I headed out to check Sebastiao Salgado's photo exhibition. Absolutely beautiful. His work was all Black and White focusing on Landscape and People throughout Africa over the past 30 years. Unfortunately it was lit rather poorly, but his photos were still very powerful.



Day 49

So I was about ready to go to bed and I looked out the window and saw a massive snow fall. I decided to fight the cold and head out for most likely the last snowfall in Korea for me... It was absolutely gorgeous. Times like that I realize I will miss Korea and it's beauty.


Day 48

Time to pack up the markers and start the next journey...



Day 47

I met up with a dear friend for coffee in Itaewon. While I was waiting for the bus I realized it was most likely my last time at the 110 Itaewon Bus stop...farewell for now Itaewon. Your restaurants will be dearly missed....


Day 46

This was one of those much needed skype days. It's always good to get in contact with those from home. I realize it's not a very creative picture but it does sum up my morning.

No comments: